Do you have problems getting or maintaining an erection?
Have you seen a urologist only to be told "It's in your head!"?
Are you fearful about talking to a professional to get help for your ED?
Has your partner expressed concern regarding your erections?
If so, this course is for you.
This course will provide you with the equivalent of 2-3 sessions worth of valuable Erectile Dysfunction treatment information.
Private. Confidential. At your own pace.
1. Video: Introduction to Erectile Dysfunction, the top 10 common myths and the truth about ED; Info about me, about the course, and about Sex Therapy
2. Video: Biological, Psychological, and Relational causes of Erectile Dysfunction, Masturbation Mechanics, and a word on porn. Worksheet: Erectile Dysfunction Severity Inventory and Questionnaire
3. Video: Relationship dynamics that contribute to ED (including anger & resentment, lack of attraction, and more) as well as how to improve communication and talk about sex. Worksheets: Identifying Unrealistic Expectations, Yes/No/Maybe List (for couples). Exercise: Sensate Focus Exercise
4. Video: The role of anxiety in Erectile dysfunction and the mind/body connection. What is anxiety, how does it impact erections, and how you can use your own nervous system to get out of your head and into your penis (and pleasure)! Worksheet: Optimal Conditions for Arousal. Exercise: Body Scan Meditation and Erectile Dysfunction Meditation. Bonus Article: Can Meditation Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
5. Video: More on the role of anxiety and Erectile Dysfunction. How negative thoughts impact our mood and confidence, and how to stop creating "worst case scenarios" in your mind. Worksheet: Anxiety Worksheet, Optimal Conditions for Arousal Worksheet
6. Video: For Partners of individuals with Erectile Dysfunction. Answers to common questions, how your reactions impact them, and how to best support your partner. Worksheet: Yes/No/Maybe List. Exercise: Sensate Focus Exercise